LEWIS Global Communications is seeking an exceptional Account Executive for its Hong Kong office with minimum 2 years experience in a comms agency environment. Experience in either B2B or B2C is welcome!
PR Account Executive
We are an entrepreneurial integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in just 22 years. We have grown every year since foundation due to a combination of organic growth and strategic acquisitions. Our ambition is to break into the top ten by 2020. We have a network of 25 offices, 550 employees and revenue of $64m. Not bad for an agency that doesn’t take itself too seriously.
What’s behind our success? Well, we’re independent so we can continually reinvest the majority of our profits in the company to propel development. We invest wisely in growth areas such as our social, digital and content teams. We challenge ourselves to stay one step ahead of the competition by delivering innovative solutions for clients which can be activated at pace and scale.
We are agile, bold, collaborative, inquisitive and spirited. We are Team LEWIS. And we believe that we are on the cusp of something truly remarkable in our industry.
About the role
This is the most media focused role within LEWIS' accounts team, with responsibility for day-to-day media liaison. Team members in this role thrive on successfully pitching their clients’ stories to the media. The successful candidate also needs to be familiar with using social media in PR.
Key qualities and skills:
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Strong media relations abilities: excellent relationships with the media and proven track record of selling-in success
- Experience covering b2b or b2c PR within the tech or consumer sector
- Experience in/exposure to managing a client’s press office
- Creative and lateral thinker with a “make it happen” attitude
- Keen interest in current affairs and in relating them to a client’s business
- Flexible attitude, calm under pressure and able to deliver to deadline, accurately
- Experience of producing and presenting reports showcasing results
With a passion for what you do, you will be dynamic and driven with a keen thirst to learn and develop your career. You want to work in a fast moving company that is growing and outperforming the market.
- Experience working in the local market is critical
- 1 to 2 years experience in the PR industry.
- Ability to converse fluently, written and spoken in Mandarin and/or Cantonese is preferred