We are an entrepreneurial integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in just 22 years. We have grown every year since foundation due to a combination of organic growth and strategic acquisitions. Our ambition is to break into the top ten by 2020. We have a network of 25 offices, 550 employees and revenue of $64m. Not bad for an agency that doesn’t take itself too seriously.
What’s behind our success? Well, we’re independent so we can continually reinvest the majority of our profits in the company to propel development. We invest wisely in growth areas such as our social, digital and content teams. We challenge ourselves to stay one step ahead of the competition by delivering innovative solutions for clients which can be activated at pace and scale.
We are agile, bold, collaborative, inquisitive and spirited. We are Team LEWIS. And we believe that we are on the cusp of something truly remarkable in our industry.
Purpose of the role
The marketing intern will support our experienced team of marketing services professionals, and learn about integrated marketing in action. LEWIS’ marketing services group supports its clients in the following areas: social media, advertising, SEO, digital marketing, design, content creation, account-based marketing, event planning, video editing, website development, and more. The ideal candidate for this role is someone that is adept at multi-tasking, looking to explore a future in marketing, and willing to learn new things.
Key responsibilities and tasks
Activities may vary depending on client needs but the marketing intern will have the opportunity to support the marketing services team on a range of activities, including event planning, research, content writing, social posts, and more; sit in on client calls, get a feel for the team dynamic and what it’s like to work for an agency.
- Interest in learning about the broad spectrum of marketing activities in an agency environment
- Interest in B2B technology
- Some digital and social media experience
- Strong understanding of the digital / social industry and related platforms
- Strong writing skills
- Calmness under pressure and ability to achieve tight deadlines
- Creative thinking and an open-minded approach
- Excellent time-management skills
- A willingness to help support a range of activities
- Comfortable working in teams
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud, WordPress, and/or marketing automation systems a plus
- Able to commit to 6 months full time
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.