LEWIS’ 2020 Global Marketing Engagement Index, analyzed the top 300 from the Forbes Global 2000: The World’s Largest Public Companies.
This Index reveals critical insights, such as where brands are both strong and weak, challenged or exposed in their marketing engagement.
With our tool, companies can quantitatively compare the success of their marketing engagement, both within their industry and with players in other sectors.
THIS REPORT DETAILS:
- How digital marketing performance underscored resilience in 2020
- Why regulated industries outperformed other verticals in a turbulent year
- How executive social media presence and leadership visibility fell short
- Which digital marketing strategies companies across the world are failing to take advantage of
- Why the company website must be treated as a critical piece of infrastructure
GET YOUR COPY