As part of a dynamic investment growth strategy in the region, LEWIS is seeking a strong Associate Director to work closely with the team and support across clients and new business.
This is an opportunity that will suit an ambitious professional who relishes the chance to help grow something new, thrives on challenges and on working in a fast paced, international environment. With a strong entrepreneurial spirit, you understand how to best apply this spirit to a growing global organisation.
We are an entrepreneurial integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multinational in just 22 years. Listen to this – in that space of time, we’ve grown to a network of over 25 offices, over 550 employees and revenue of $64 million. Not bad for an agency that doesn’t take itself too seriously.
So, what’s next?
We’ve committed to opening 10 new offices across the APAC region by 2020, allowing us to rapidly increase our presence in the digital and creative space. It’s an ambitious plan but we’re firm believers in working with talented individuals with tenacity who will join us in achieving it.
We’re agile. We’re fearless. We’re ambitious. And we’re looking to add to our courageous and confident team to take us to the future of integrated communications.
Key responsibilities and tasks
These include but are not limited to:
- New business – assisting in leading the new business process, including credentials and pitches, and identifying and nurturing new business prospects
- Client management – playing an integral role in the senior management team, demonstrating an ability to grow client revenues and delivering strong consultancy to the client
- Team development and training – taking overall responsibility for the account team, guiding colleagues on how to best manage clients and campaigns and working with line reports to maximise strengths and identify development areas
- Media relations – sharing detailed knowledge of the media landscape, utilising networks in order to oversee the creation of media opportunities by the team
- Reporting and analysis – ensuring profitability on all accounts, communicating account performance internally and providing strategic advice to the client based on measurable analysis
Who we are looking for
The successful applicant should have:
- High commercial awareness, with strong strategic client consultancy skills
- Relevant experience of working in a B2B, B2C, consumer or digital communications agency environment at an Account Director, Senior Account Director or Associate Director level
- Fluent written and verbal skills in English and local language
- Strong social media skills and the integration of digital marketing into the PR landscape
- A track record of retention and the profitable growth of existing accounts
- Strong leadership skills with the aptitude to develop and motivate a team
- Demonstrable success at securing new business and increasing client revenues