We are an entrepreneurial integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in twenty three years. We now rank among the top 40 agencies worldwide with 28 offices, more than 550 employees and revenue of $64m and rising. Our success is due to a combination of factors: talented people delivering award winning campaigns; expanding client relationships into new markets and services; making strategic acquisitions. Our people, agency and campaigns have not gone unnoticed. We have won many prestigious awards in the last 18 months including Cannes Lions, Holmes Report, ICCO, PRCA.
Central to our growth has been our policy of reinvestment, with the majority of profits returning to the company to propel development. We can do this because we are independent and 100% employee-owned.
As we enter the next phase of growth, our challenge is not to lose any of our character and values. We will communicate a clear and visible brand in the marketplace. We will continue to promote our entrepreneurialism, agility, creativity, credibility and professionalism. We will ensure that we inspire and help our clients to shape tomorrow. It’s an exciting future, and we believe we are at the start of something truly remarkable in our industry.
Reporting to the Head of Digital the Community Management Executive role provides effective and efficient support to the B2C team as well as the internal and external Social Media actions. This role involves taking the lead on, and responsibility for ongoing social media campaigns and related projects to our client's accounts.
The purpose of this role is to work with the account servicing team to provide digital support and community management to clients across all the business areas. This includes partnering with and advising search and design/creative employees; interacting with clients and account managers; supporting campaigns / projects / events and acting as the go-to specialist for all social media activity driven from the office.
Specifics of the role:
- Partner with account servicing to develop compelling and impactful content and integrated campaigns for both current and prospective clients
- Develop strong relationships with existing agency clients within LEWIS, in addition to supporting new business, by demonstrating the value, benefits and capabilities of LEWIS digital and social media services
- Plan, implement and maintain social media campaigns and projects for LEWIS clients, creating innovative and targeted opportunities
- Support clients in all aspects of nurturing and growing their social media activity and acting as a community manager across a broad range of accounts
- Measure client growth and impact across the full spectrum of social media channels including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+ and Instagram
- Use social listening tools and analytical services to generate insight, fuel social conversation and maximize SEO activity
- Support training for PR professionals and the support teams to develop their digital and social media skills
- Refine methodologies in social media measurement and reporting of ROI
- Be a collaborative member of the Italian team, contributing to HQ strategies and initiatives
- Previous experience in managing multichannel campaigns.
- Marketing generalist skill set. Proficient across all marketing tactics and channels, including events, mailers and social / online.
- Creative thinking and independent problem solving
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English and Italian.
- Calmness under pressure and ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Well organised; ability to prioritise; attention to detail; a pragmatic approach
- Energetic, confident, charismatic – a credible team player
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a PR, sales or marketing-related subject)
- Some experience with CMS (Wordpress), Photoshop (or photo edit), HTML, Google Ads and Analytics
What we look for in our people
Agile, bold, collaborative, inquisitive and spirited. These are our values and what we look for in every person at LEWIS. As we evolve, grow and expand, we want people that recognise the need to think differently. To understand the full marketing communications mix, even if a specialist in a particular aspect. We want all our people, whether a paid media specialist or social media strategist, graphic designer or analytics manager to have an appreciation of the wide and deep capabilities available to clients that work with LEWIS. We want our people to be agile to opportunities; bold in their approach; collaborate with colleagues across different services or offices to deliver amazing work; keep learning and challenging the norm; be spirited and committed to develop themselves, their colleagues and the agency.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time. Apply