The company is an integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in a little over two decades. The company now ranks in the top 40 agencies worldwide and has 24 offices. Its success is due to a combination of factors: talented people delivering award winning campaigns; expanding client relationships into new markets or services; making strategic acquisitions. The agency, its people and client campaigns have won many prestigious awards, including Cannes Lions, Holmes Report, ICCO, PRCA and European Excellence.
Purpose of the role
The Design Executive, Visuals and Media plays an active role in taking responsibility for a wide range of creative activity including video creation, visual web content, graphic design and infographics. This person will provide support to the team on a range of digital media campaigns as well as working across the wider LEWIS business on internal projects.
Key responsibilities and tasks
Creative services and project management
- Designs and develops original creative web and digital content, including animations, motion graphics and interactive elements using the latest technologies
- Delivers high quality graphic design for both print and digital channels
- Supports on video projects including scripting, storyboarding and filming
- Offers support to clients proactively to highlight our creative experience
- Stays up to date on best practices and current trends.
- Partners with other departments to develop compelling and imaginative creative solutions (e.g. video, infographics, web design) for both LEWIS and current and prospective clients
- Provides design support for pitches and internal communications
- Support with planning and implementing of creative projects and campaigns for LEWIS clients, developing innovative solutions
- Assists the team with management of client accounts and projects
Team working and development
- Ensures personal and deliverable client objectives are met on an on-going basis
- Accurately reports activity levels and regularly completes timesheets to ensure correct allocation of client duties
- Works closely with line manager to maximise own strengths, improve weaknesses and support individual and team career development
- Regularly attends LEWIS training sessions to enhance skills and develop knowledge
- Supports the digital and account servicing team on ad hoc initiatives and projects
- Takes a proactive role in promoting the LEWIS brand, its identity, values and work
- Supports the HR / talent team by promoting both internal and external opportunities at LEWIS across social media and via the referral scheme
- Contributes and supports the continuous improvement of systems, practices and policies
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong English communications, both written and verbal
- Excellent video skills: video filming, editing, post-production and motion graphics
- Creative and contemporary design skills
- Software skills: Premiere/Final Cut Pro X, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign
- Competent in all round graphical jobs
- Photography skills are a bonus
- WordPress web skills
- Creative and enthusiastic approach
- Flexible attitude
- Multi-skilled across creative channels
- Excellent communication skills
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.
LEWIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that LEWIS is a place where everyone can thrive.