We are a global marketing agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in little over two decades. Our success is due to a combination of factors. Talented people delivering award winning campaigns. Expanding client relationships into new markets or services. Making strategic acquisitions. TEAM LEWIS has won many prestigious awards, including Cannes Lions, PRovoke Media, PR Daily, Bulldog, ICCO, European Excellence, PRCA Digital, Digital Impact, Global Digital Excellence.
Purpose of the role
The Digital Marketing Specialist plays a social media focused and team support role. The role requires the ability to handle a number of projects at any one time as well as being able to respond quickly to online community and team requests. The Digital Marketing Specialist will develop a clear understanding of the team’s requirements and objectives, be proactive in attitude and supportive to the team at all times.
Key responsibilities and tasks
Digital / Social media
- Provides social media execution and management of related digital activity
- Implements and maintains social media communities, campaigns and projects for TEAM LEWIS’s clients
- Partners with account servicing to develop compelling and impactful digital content and integrated campaigns for both current and prospective clients
- Contributes to client growth and impact across the full spectrum of social media channels including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram
- Production of social first copy for all channels using appropriate techniques and language relevant to each platform
Teamwork and development
- Ensures personal and deliverable client objectives are met on an on-going basis
- Accurately reports activity levels and regularly completes timesheets to ensure correct allocation of client duties
- Escalates general new business requests to appropriate team members
- Works closely with line manager to maximize own strengths, improve weaknesses and support individual and team career development
- Supports with the training of graduates and interns wherever possible
- Regularly attends TEAM LEWIS training sessions and daily press briefings to enhance skills and develop knowledge
Reporting and analysis
- Ensures that all account activity and results are reported back to the Senior Digital Marketing Specialist / Manager / Director
- Communicates account performance internally at account reviews
- Provides reports to the senior management team on request
- Supports the TEAM LEWIS and account servicing team on ad hoc initiatives and projects
- Takes a proactive role in promoting the TEAM LEWIS brand, its identity, values and work
- Supports the HR / talent team by promoting both internal and external opportunities at LEWIS across social media and via the referral scheme
- Contributes and supports the continuous improvement of systems, practices and policies
- Roughly a year of full-time digital and social media coordination experience, ideally in an agency environment
- Strong understanding of the digital / social industry and related platforms
- A persuasive and convincing writing style
- Calmness under pressure and ability to achieve tight deadlines
- Ability to interact confidently with clients at a senior level
- Ability to troubleshoot team and client problem areas – and suggest a remedial course of action
- Creative thinking and an open-minded approach
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven competency in managing a varied workload
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.
TEAM LEWIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that TEAM LEWIS is a place where everyone can thrive.
#LI-hybrid Boston, U.S.
#LI-hybrid Washington D.C., U.S.
#LI-hybrid Chicago, U.S.
#LI-hybrid New York, U.S.
#LI-hybrid San Diego, U.S.
#LI-hybrid San Francisco, U.S.