The company is an integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in a little over two decades. The company now ranks in the top 40 agencies worldwide and has 24 offices. Its success is due to a combination of factors: talented people delivering award winning campaigns; expanding client relationships into new markets or services; making strategic acquisitions. The agency, its people and client campaigns have won many prestigious awards, including Cannes Lions, Holmes Report, ICCO, PRCA and European Excellence.
About this role
We're looking for a passionate Manager, Insights and Analytics to consult with clients on developing and effectively executing analytics best practices.
The Manager, Insights and Analytics will work in tandem with strategic account leads to develop insights and measurement frameworks that map across both customer buyer journeys and channel tactics. This individual will be responsible for internal data integrity and external informed intelligence to inform program activity across channels.
The Manager, Insights and Analytics will guide clients to make data-informed decisions with regards to lead gen, acquisition and retention objectives. This includes persona development, segmentation, modeling, dashboard development and leading other integrated data initiatives across varying marketing channels.
Using tools such as, but not limited to Google Analytics and Data Studio, Adobe Marketing Cloud and various complementary technologies/data source, the Manager, Insights and Analytics will marry data to produce actionable insights to help clients understand marketing performance, assess user experiences, and improve effectiveness via optimization efforts over time.
Purpose of the role
The overall purpose of the role is to support the growth of integrated services offering across APAC, with a sharp focus on multi-channel insight delivery. This includes supporting new business efforts, the integration of LEWIS services in APAC, and aiding in the development of best-in-class Analytics programs for our clients.
A key component of this role is the ability to effectively identify opportunities for program optimization and growth and to implement them through Analytics-related activities in coordination with the broader Futures Hub team.
- Work within the Futures Hub team to develop a customizable, templatized framework through which multi-channel account performance can be measured, assessed, and remains optimized
- Establish a strategic relationship with the client(s), providing insight and partnership across all analytical aspects of the marketing and communications spectrum
- Act as an extension of lead account strategist(s), working to map back to cohesive program KPIs across workstreams
- Ensure excellent client communication at all levels; defining KPIs, deadlines and service agreements
- Act as the measurement and analytics expert for digital projects from launch through post-campaign evaluation
- Design and develop dashboard reporting for clients with ability to bring in first touch and attribution metrics through the sales funnel
- Thrive in a team working environment, with the ability to work autonomously on technical dashboard builds as well as strategic frameworks
- Share research best practices and findings, including customer insight, benchmarking, and industry updates
- Work with account leads, and within Futures Hub to develop measurement strategies to define key performance metrics for user behavior and marketing effectiveness based on understanding business objectives, tactics, and the customer journey.
- Demonstrate the ability to gather business requirements necessary to design and implement advanced analytics solutions
- Support and/or lead LEWIS new business efforts when necessary, in particular where data and insights play a key part of the requirement
- The ideal candidate will have a strong, holistic expertise in insights & analytics, including:
- Ability to create a measurement strategy and output that clients (including c-level) will find meaningful and valuable
- Ability to tell a story through data, including the identification/communication of actionable insights that will inform marketing/communications programs
- Experience in multi-country metrics across platforms is a plus
- Experience integrating with primary research teams is a plus
- Experience integrating with SEO team a plus
- Full-funnel performance reporting and dashboard creation (including incorporating data from Marketo, SugarCRM, etc)
- Social listening experience, including advising on listening strategy, priority terms
- Experience with a variety of tools that will enable the candidate to bring fresh thinking to our current and prospective clients
- 4 years or more of relevant work experience
- Qualified candidates will possess a bachelor’s degree
- Experience in building and managing day-to-day client relationships
- Proficient in Google Analytics required, Adobe Analytics a plus
- Proficient in Google Data Studio or other BI Platforms; DOMO experience a must
- Proficient in Google Tag Manager
- Experience working with CRM data (Salesforce / SugarCRM a plus)
- Proficient accessing and transforming data into insights
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Ability to communicate in Chinese language is a plus
KEY SENIOR INTERNAL CONTACTS:
- Digital Engagement Director, APAC (Singapore) – Line Manager
- VP, Transformation, APAC (Singapore) – Futures Hub
- General Manager / Managing Director (Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Bay Area, China)
- SVP, APAC (Singapore)
- VP, APAC Talent & Operations (Singapore)
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.
LEWIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that LEWIS is a place where everyone can thrive.