About TEAM LEWIS
We are a global marketing agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in little over two decades. Our success is due to a combination of factors. Talented people delivering award winning campaigns. Expanding client relationships into new markets or services. Making strategic acquisitions. TEAM LEWIS has won many prestigious awards, including Cannes Lions, PRovoke Media, ICCO, European Excellence, PRCA Digital, Digital Impact, Global Digital Excellence.
At the heart of the business is the TEAM LEWIS Foundation (TLF). A non-profit charitable entity, funded by TEAM LEWIS, the TLF makes grants to support individuals undertaking charitable activities and charitable organisations in achieving their goals. The TLF plays a constructive role in promoting social, cultural, economic and environmental innovation that benefits society. It aims to strengthen the bonds between the communications industry, businesses, governments and non-profits. In 2022, the TLF granted $700,000 to local causes alone. Community charities are championed by TEAM LEWIS’ employees, who volunteer their time and skills to provide marketing and comms support to maximise the grants’ effectiveness.
Purpose of the role
The Paid Media Manager will be responsible for planning, implementing, and reporting on multi-channel paid media campaigns across accounts in APAC. This person will take a creative approach to developing paid media campaigns from concept to implementation while elevating key insights for internal and client stakeholders.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with clients, establishing self and TEAM LEWIS as an invaluable long-term partner for paid media and digital marketing services
- Regularly offers recommendations to account team members regarding campaign performance, strategy and tactics
- Exhibits a clear understanding of clients' business, objectives, challenges and opportunities
- Plays an active role in client meetings, leading paid media reporting and providing recommendations
- Draws on experience with paid media (paid social, paid search, display, video, etc.) to develop media plans that align to client objectives
- Conducts audience and keyword research to implement effective multi-channel paid media campaigns
- Optimizes campaign, audience, creative, budgets and bids across multiple channels to achieve campaign goals
- Coordinates with creative and content teams to develop ad copy and creative and iterate based on campaign performance
- Identifies growth and scale opportunities in other paid media and digital marketing channels
- Maintains accurate budget tracking, communicating potential under or overspends with senior account leaders
- Keeps abreast of paid media trends, maintains relationships with vendor representatives, and proactively shares knowledge with the full team
- Troubleshoots campaign problem areas, and suggests a course of action
Reporting and Analysis
- Develops reports on paid media activities in order to demonstrate campaign impact, and alignment to clients' business objectives
- Extracts performance insights from campaign data, identifying relevant trends and proactive recommendations for both internal and client teams
- Communicates campaign performance internally, providing detailed updates on client progress to line manager and senior management team on request
- Takes a proactive role in promoting the LEWIS brand, its work, identity and values
- Supports the HR / talent team by promoting both internal and external opportunities at TEAM LEWIS across social media and via the referral scheme
- Contributes and supports the continuous improvement of systems, practices and policies
- Overall, is a guardian of best marketing practice
- Proven track record of success in an agency or in-house position with experience in executing paid digital media campaigns, including paid social, paid search and display
- Understanding of the paid media space and opportunities for growth
- Understanding of client business issues and requirements
- Strong project management skills with an ability to plan and prioritise
- Acute attention to detail, comfortable managing and analyzing campaign data
- Proven competency in managing a varied workload
- Calmness under pressure and ability to achieve tight deadlines
- Ability to interact confidently with clients at a senior level
- Creative thinking and an open minded approach
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.
TEAM LEWIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that TEAM LEWIS is a place where everyone can thrive.