We are an entrepreneurial integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in twenty years. We have entered the world’s top 30 agencies and have ambition to break the top ten by 2020. We have over 30 offices, 600 employees and revenues of $65m and rising. Our success is driven by organic growth and strategic acquisitions and is reflected in being named PRCA’s International Agency of the Year for 2015.
Central to our growth has been our policy of reinvestment, with the majority of profits returning to the company to propel development. We are the fourth fastest growing agency in the global top 50. What makes us different is that, not only are we independent, but we are 100% employee-owned.
Purpose of role
As an intern in LEWIS's San Diego office, you'll be given a hands-on role in the operations of a leading PR firm. This experience will be crucial if you are considering a career in PR or marketing communications.
Your role will be to provide general support to the PR executives in their daily duties with tasks including collaborating on research projects, report generation, media list development, speaking and awards opportunities, writing, as well as general account administrative tasks. You will be exposed to typical duties in a PR office environment with room for creative projects and critical learning experiences. Lots of energy and a great attitude are a must. Fluency in English and great writing skills are essential. You should be interested in the media and technology.
* Recent college graduate with relevant degree or working towards undergraduate degree in a related field with an above average GPA
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
* Previous PR internship a plus but not required
* Ability to prioritize work assignments
* Knowledge of technology and passionate about media
* High energy and ambitious
* Self-motivated with proactive attitude
* Strong work ethic
* Team-oriented with strong sense of humor
* Can commit to at least 6 months