The company is an integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in a little over two decades. The company now rank in the top 40 agencies worldwide with 29 offices, 550 employees and revenue of $64m. Its success is due to a combination of factors: talented people delivering award winning campaigns; expanding client relationships into new markets or services; making strategic acquisitions. Its people, agency and campaigns have won many prestigious awards in the last 18 months including Cannes Lions, Holmes Report, ICCO, PRCA.
Central to the growth has been the policy of reinvestment, with the majority of profits returning to the company to propel development. This is possible because the company is independently owned.
What we look for in our people
Agile, bold, collaborative, inquisitive and spirited. These are our values and what we look for in every person at LEWIS. As we evolve, grow and expand, we want people that recognize the need to think differently. To understand the full marketing communications mix, even if a specialist in a particular aspect. We want all our people, whether a Paid Media specialist or media strategist, graphic designer or analytics manager to have an appreciation of the wide and deep capabilities available to clients that work with LEWIS. We want our people to be agile to opportunities; bold in their approach; collaborate with colleagues across different services or offices to deliver amazing work; keep learning and challenging the norm; be spirited and committed to develop themselves, their colleagues and the agency.
About this role
We're looking for a passionate Senior Marketing Analytics Manager to consult with clients on developing and effectively executing analytics best practices.
The Senior Marketing Analytics Manager will work in tandem with strategic account leads to develop measurement frameworks that map across both customer buyer journeys and channel tactics. This individual will be responsible for internal data integrity and external informed intelligence to inform program activity across channels.
The Senior Marketing Analytics Manager will guide clients to make data-informed decisions with regards to lead gen, acquisition and retention objectives. This includes segmentation, modeling, dashboard development and leading other integrated data initiatives across varying marketing channels. Using Google Analytics or Adobe Marketing Cloud and complementary technologies, the Senior Marketing Analytics Manager will marry data and insights to help clients understand marketing performance, assess user experiences, and improve effectiveness via optimization efforts over time.
Purpose of the role
The overall purpose of the role is to support the growth of the Analytics Team and broader Digital Marketing Team on the West Coast, with a sharp focus on multi-channel insight delivery. This includes supporting new business efforts, the integration of LEWIS services from multiple offices in the US region, and aiding in the development of best-in-class Analytics programs for our clients.
A key component of this role is the ability to effectively identify opportunities for program optimization and growth and to implement them through Analytics-related activities in coordination with the broader Digital Marketing team.
· Work in tandem with the Analytics team to develop a customizable, templatized framework through which multi-channel account performance can be measured, assessed, and optimized
· Establish a strategic relationship with the client(s), providing insight and partnership across all analytical
aspects of the marketing and communications spectrum
· Act as an extension of lead account strategist(s), working to map back to cohesive program KPIs across workstreams
· Ensure excellent client communication at all levels; defining KPIs, deadlines and service agreements
· Act as the measurement and analytics expert for digital projects from launch through post-campaign evaluation
· Design and develop BI dashboard reporting for clients with ability to bring in first touch and attribution metrics through the sales funnel
· Thrive in a team working environment, with the ability to work autonomously on technical dashboard builds
· Share research findings and best practices including customer insight, benchmarking, and industry updates
· Work with Channel Leads (Directors, Managing Directors) to develop measurement strategies to define key performance metrics for user behavior and marketing effectiveness based on understanding business objectives, tactics, and the customer journey.
· Demonstrate the ability to gather business requirements necessary to design and implement advanced analytics solutions
· Mentor team members by showing leadership in the areas of strategy, creative problem solving, work ethic and quality
· Support LEWIS new business efforts when necessary
· 5-7 years of relevant work experience
· Qualified candidates will possess a bachelor’s degree
· Experience in building and managing day-to-day client relationships
· Proficient in Google Analytics required, Adobe Analytics a plus
· Proficient in Google Data Studio or other BI Platforms; DOMO experience a must
· Proficient in Google Tag Manager
· Experience working with CRM data (Salesforce a plus)
· Proficient accessing and transforming data into insights
· Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
KEY SENIOR INTERNAL CONTACTS:
· Managing Director, Digital (San Diego) – Line Manager
· Marketing Analytics Manager (San Diego)
· Sr. Marketing Analytics Specialist (San Diego)
· Vice President, Digital Marketing (San Francisco)
· SVPs (San Diego, San Francisco, New York, Boston, and Washington D.C.)
Remuneration and benefits
· Basic salary dependent on experience
· 20 days’ vacation per year
· Health insurance; life insurance
· 401k with 2% employer match (eligible after 30 days of employment)
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.Apply