Purpose of the role:
You’ll be given a hands-on role in the operations of a leading digital marketing and PR firm, including, but not limited to, conducting keyword research and mapping for website optimisation strategies, execute on internal linking strategies, on-page optimisations, and other core SEO tactics for top tier brands. You will also be responsible for tracking SEO campaign results and reporting on insights for future recommendations.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Train and execute on SEO tactics
- Keyword research using keyword research tools such as Google Ads Keyword Planner, SEM Rush Keyword Tool, and Moz Keyword Explorer
- Craft optimized title tags & meta descriptions all within character limits
- Optimize on-page copy using AI powered tools to incorporate keyword variants for relevancy
- Review client and competitor websites for gaps, opportunities, and strategic insights for the campaign lead
- Support digital marketing client onboarding, campaign setup, and research
- Assist other marketing departments on an as needed basis
- A strong interest in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English, Business or Advertising
- Basic Excel skills
- Data analysis
- Outstanding Communication Skills (verbal & written)
- Basic understanding of natural/organic search and passion for learning more within digital marketing
- Data driven, analytical mindset and desire to learn new tools for research and reporting
- Microsoft Office Suite/Google Docs (including proficiency in use of Excel and PowerPoint)
- Personal qualities of delivering quality work to clients to achieve the best results, learn from experts and grow in your field, be deadline driven
- Prior use of SEO tools like SEM Rush, Moz, and all Google Products including, Google Search Console, Google Ads Keyword Planner, Google Analytics are preferred but not required
- Prior digital marketing internships or work experience preferred
*Please send your CV/resume in English and advise on your salary expectations.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.
LEWIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that LEWIS is a place where everyone can thrive.Apply