LEWIS is seeking a Talent Executive to support the hiring needs for the agency’s rapidly expanding team across the US. Reporting to the Talent Manager, this role will work alongside the HR/Talent team on the agency’s recruitment efforts across various teams. You will work within a fast-paced, friendly and professional environment where you will be supported by a team allowing you to continually develop your skills. This is an exciting new role and an opportunity that will suit an ambitious individual looking to progress their career in a recruitment role.
The company is an integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in a little over two decades. The company now ranks in the top 40 agencies worldwide and has 24 offices. Its success is due to a combination of factors: talented people delivering award winning campaigns; expanding client relationships into new markets or services; making strategic acquisitions. The agency, its people and client campaigns have won many prestigious awards, including Cannes Lions, Holmes Report, ICCO, PRCA and European Excellence.
What we look for in our people
Agile, bold, collaborative, inquisitive and spirited. These are the values sought in every person at LEWIS. As the company evolves, grows and expands, it wants people who recognize the need to think differently. To understand the full marketing communications mix, even as a specialist in a particular aspect. We want all of our people, whether a paid media specialist or media strategist, graphic designer or analytics manager to have an appreciation of the wide and deep capabilities available to clients that work with LEWIS. Our people need to be agile to opportunities; bold in their approach; collaborate with colleagues across different services or offices to deliver amazing work; keep learning and challenging the norm; be spirited and committed to develop themselves, their colleagues and the agency.
Purpose of the role
This role will focus on supporting and assisting the HR/Talent team in recruiting digital marketing, PR, sales and marketing and commercial/operational professionals at a variety of seniority levels.
- Provide end to end recruitment support including job advertising, talent sourcing and outreach, screening, interview preparation and onboarding
- Serve as a friendly and dependable contact to candidates who have questions or concerns and is able to direct them to the appropriate parties for assistance
- Ensure information is updated, and accurately reflected in team spreadsheets and Talent Management systems
- Maintain composure and confidentiality required to handle all HR activities
- Responsible for performing the administrative functions associated with the recruitment process including timely communication with candidates, interview scheduling, requisition management, and applicant paperwork
- Issue offer letters, employment contracts and request referee details, taking comprehensive references, which are then fed back to the hiring manager and stored on file
- Support in an administrative capacity in the following programs: manager interview training, employee engagement and recognition, and general cultural activities
- Track the progress of candidates throughout the hiring process and become an expert using our Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite)
- Book travel and lunches for candidates who visit the office as and when required
- Completing background checks on all new starters
- Research the candidate market; track talent and establish relationships to build a pipeline and talent pool for future roles
- Monitor and report on industry recruitment and talent trends
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to ensure employer brand consistency across the LEWIS company careers page and social channels (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.)
- Assist HR colleagues with review and updating recruitment policies and procedures as needed
- Promote and help nurture an excellent culture and be an ambassador for the LEWIS brand
- Take on special projects, other taks and duties as needed
Experience and capabilities
- Recruitment experience in a similar level role, agency experience would be ideal, but not essential
- Extremely organized with excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain a sense of confidentiality on personnel and company matters
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment and complete projects within a deadline
- Strong social media skills, especially LinkedIn, to publicize vacancies and attract candidates, and help build the profile of LEWIS as a destination agency
- Natural networker and understand the importance of keeping candidates informed and engaged
- Collaborative self-starter with initiative, who is goal driven
- Creative thinking “outside the box” to providing solutions and solving problems
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal stakeholders
- Excellent spoken and written English communications ability
- Energetic, confident, charismatic – and a sense of humor!
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- 20 days’ vacation per year
- Health insurance; life insurance
- 401k with 2% employer match (eligible after 30 days of employment)
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.