About TEAM LEWIS
The company is an integrated creative marketing agency that has gone from start-up to multi-national in a little over two decades. The company now ranks in the top 40 agencies worldwide and has 24 offices. Its success is due to a combination of factors: talented people delivering award winning campaigns; expanding client relationships into new markets or services; making strategic acquisitions. The agency, its people and client campaigns have won many prestigious awards, including Cannes Lions, Digital Impact, Holmes Report, ICCO, PRCA and European Excellence.
Purpose of the role
The UX Designer is a highly dynamic and creative role that liaises with TEAM LEWIS's Strategy and Technology Teams to create, translate and enhance visual projects and experiences. With a keen eye for innovative design and strong attention to detail, the UX Designer is responsible for understanding, creating and executing thought-out ideas, designs and deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders and clientele. The role demands strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to conceptualize ideas and translate them into superior designs, high levels of multitasking, and creative proficiency to thoroughly enhance user experience.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Collaborate with Strategy and Technology Teams to define and implement innovative solutions for project direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to Development.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, high fidelity experiences, interactive prototypes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Champion best practice of usability and user-centric design.
- Always seeking to stay current with latest technology and human interactions, seeking new opportunities to create unique experiences and innovations.
- Analyze current and future digital experiences to develop qualitative audits and analysis to increase performance
- Possesses an excellent working knowledge of our creative processes and techniques, especially as they pertain to the User Experience discipline.
- In depth understanding of the entire UX cycle and how all touch-points interact and influence each other
- With a solid background in all aspects of the UX lifecycle, you’ll have a proven track record of creating rich visual experiences.
- A keen eye for clean and well-executed design, possess superior UX/UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and transform them into intuitive and functional user interfaces.
- On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be working closely with the creative and development teams to deliver a unified approach. And in this client-facing role, you’ll also need to be able to quickly grasp a brand’s architecture and take a leading role in workshops and presentations.
- Key Skills and Experience required for this role: 5 years agency experience with a user experience background
- An excellent digital and print portfolio showing flair and attention to details – not considering applicants without a portfolio.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, and ability to explain rationale and present work effectively.
- Understanding of emerging technologies and how these could impact our clients marketing plans and businesses.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Figma, experience with InVision
- Expert knowledge of all digital formats to create modern and performant designs
- Understanding of atomic design methodology
- Ability to translate designs from desktop to mobile and vice versa
- Understanding of front-end development in order to deliver realistic designs to the development teams.
- Experience working with creatives, strategists, technologists and larger team to bring ideas to life in a fast paced environment
- Skilled in front-end development, A/B testing methodologies, Digital marketing
- Experience working under pressure and multitasking to achieve long and short deadlines
- Proven track record of exceeding goals and a bottom-line orientation; evidence of consistently making good decisions through a combination of analysis, experience and judgment
- Ability to think strategically, anticipate future trends and potential pitfalls
- Excel at managing and leading bright and ambitious people; a collaborative team builder who is able to instill accountability and empower people to succeed
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to problem solve, project manage and multi-task; will take charge of a situation and act
- Integrity, humility, passion/self-drive/initiative – and a sense of humor!
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- 20 days’ vacation per year
- Health insurance; life insurance (eligible day 1 of employment)
- 401k with 2% employer match (eligible after 30 days of employment)
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the responsibilities for this role. Other responsibilities may be added from time to time.
TEAM LEWIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating and fostering an environment focused on equality, empowerment and respect. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates our diversity. We continue to invest in our efforts to ensure that TEAM LEWIS is a place where everyone can thrive.Apply