Durex, one of the world’s leading condom brands, leaned on LEWIS to develop a PR and online communication strategy, alongside their #DestinationParadise campaign in the Spanish market.
The brand’s #DestinationParadise campaign targeted Durex customers with a purchase promotion to “travel to paradise,” with a global marketing and PR strategy.
In order to increase awareness surrounding the campaign, LEWIS provided PR and online communication support through media and influencers.
The challenge: we had ten days to implement the strategy
To complete the challenge and launch a successful campaign:
- We developed and utilized survey findings around common sexual habits of the Spanish people, such as the fact that sexual habits decrease in the summertime, to land coverage for Durex in targeted media and lifestyle publications. Including an article “Ten Ideas to Activate Sex Life in the Summer.” As well as provide insights into the brand’s Spanish market.
- Identified 40 relevant influencers and sent them creative and personalized Durex mailers based on their recent travels and invited them to explore a new “path to pleasure” with a trip with Durex.
- The #DestinationParadise press release surrounding survey results landed 20 pieces of coverage in top tier media
- The influencer mailer caught the attention of key influencers who were encouraged to share photographs on their social networks, influencing a larger reach and increase in social impressions
- +50 original publications on social networks generated by influencers (and hundreds of interactions)
- 3 million organic impressions
- Estimated advertising value: 600K€