As individuals, and as marketers, we know that COVID-19 has had an impact on consumer behaviour. From where we get our news, to how we’re spending our time online, there’s been an undeniable shift. By taking a closer look at the data, we can see not only what these changes are, but also gain a deeper understanding of the landscape marketers are currently operating in.
In this report, we take a look at how the changing situation has impacted consumer behaviours from the following viewpoints:
- The biggest concerns people have
- Current feelings towards advertising
- How people are keeping up to date with news
- Changes in activities and behaviours
- How people are spending their time online
- What information people are looking for
- What content people want to see
N.B. All data to compile this report is taken from GlobalWebIndex and Similarweb.