Last month we told you why we’re involved with AMEC’s Measurement Week and how we’re supporting AMEC’s mission to improve the standard of measurement in communications.
We’re proud to be joining forces with AMEC to host two events during Measurement Week (15th – 19th September); one in London and one in Washington DC.
During both events, expert panelists will debate the role of measurement in communications. Specifically, they will review the shortfalls in current approaches to evaluation and how meaningful insight can be gathered and used to inform campaign planning and execution. Our aim with these events is to provide attendees with a greater understanding of:
- How to measure outcomes instead of inputs and outputs
- The importance of measuring content effectiveness vs. channel metrics
- How insight can improve communication campaigns and success
Moderator: Matt Cartmell, Director of Communications, PRCA
- David Keene, Head of Google Enterprise Marketing, Google
- Marcus Gault, Managing Director, Insight, Precise
- Giles Peddy, Group Managing Director UK, LEWIS PR
Date: Wednesday, 17th September, 2014
Time: 18:00 BST Location: Millbank Tower, London, SW1P 4RS
Moderator: Ian Lipner, Vice President,
LEWIS PR Panel:
- Mark Weiner, CEO of Prime Research
- Matthew Buffington, Deputy Director, U.S. Department of State
- Serena Ehrlich, Director of Social, BusinessWire
- Trevor Martin, Social Media Manager, The Nature Conservancy
Date: Tuesday, 16th September, 2014
Time: 17:30 EDT Location: The Loft, 600 F St. NW, Washington, DC 20004
There are limited spaces available for these free events, so register your place to avoid missing out. We hope to see you there.