Account Manager - Brussel
LEWIS Global Communications is seeking an Account Manager for its Brussels office.
We are currently not actively seeking an Account Manager, but feel free to spontaneously apply for a job at LEWIS Belgium: email@example.com.
We are an entrepreneurial integrated communications agency that has gone from startup to multi-national in twenty years. We have entered the world’s top 30 agencies and have ambition to break the top ten by 2020. We have 27 offices, 600 employees and revenues of $65m and rising. Our success is due to a combination of organic growth and strategic acquisitions and is reflected in being named PRCA’s International Agency of the Year for 2015.
Central to our growth has been our policy of reinvestment, with the majority of profits returning to the company to propel development, including our Rise training Academy. We are the fourth fastest growing agency in the global top 50. What makes us different is that, not only are we independent, but we are 100% employee-owned.
We are agile, bold, collaborative, inquisitive and spirited. We are Team LEWIS. And we believe that we are on the cusp of something truly remarkable in our industry.
The Account Manager works with both their clients and their team to ensure the efficient and effective running of their accounts. They clearly understand their clients’ objectives and requirements, the commercial terms of their retained accounts and projects and level of resource required to service the accounts. Client facing, Account Managers translate quick but creative thinking into decisive action; providing team management, delegation of tasks and exceptional media relations skills.
• Builds and maintains strong relationships with clients, establishing self and LEWIS as an invaluable long-term partner for marketing and communications services
• Understands and avidly follows the news agenda, positioning clients and products within the wider news narrative
• Builds, maintains and develops productive relationships with journalists, bloggers, influencers and analysts across national, trade and vertical media channels
• Drafts – and oversees the drafting of – a broad range of written materials including biographies, briefing documents, media alerts, soundbites, Q&As, backgrounders and boilerplates, ensuring a consistent level of high quality content
• Uses social media platforms to expand own network, develop media relationships and positively impact client results
• Acts as a respected line manager, working closely with line reports to maximise strengths, improve weaknesses and support career development
• Monitors team activity levels against budget, increasing and decreasing individuals allocation where necessary
• Ensures that all activity and results are reported back to the client, providing insight and analysis where possible
• Relevant experience of working in a B2B, corporate, consumer or digital communications agency environment at a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager level
• Attention to detail
• Native French Speaker/Writer with knowledge of English & Dutch
• Creative thinking
• Understanding of client business issues and requirements
• Highly developed presentation skills
• Thorough knowledge of media: print and broadcast
• Ability to motivate and lead a team
• Ability to delegate effectively
• Calmness under pressure and ability to achieve tight deadlines
• Ability to interact with confidence at board-level with clients
• Proven ability to keep abreast of current affairs and relate them to client situations
Send us your resume & motivation letter: Delphine.DePauw@teamlewis.com