LEWIS is seeking a Senior Account Executive for its Brussels office.
We are an entrepreneurial integrated communications agency that has gone from start-up to multi- national in twenty years. We have entered the world’s top 30 agencies and have ambition to break the top ten by 2020. We have over 25 offices, 600 employees and revenues of $65m and rising. We are the fourth fastest growing agency in the global top 50. What makes us different is that, not only are we independent, but we are 100% employee-owned.
As we rapidly scale the business, our challenge is not to lose any of our character. We must establish a clear and visible brand in the marketplace. We must be seen as entrepreneurial, agile, creative, credible and professional. We believe that we are on the cusp of something truly remarkable in our industry.
Purpose of the role
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for day-to-day media liaison and project management within accounts. As the most media-focussed role within the Account Servicing team, a Senior Account Executive will thrive on successfully pitching their clients’ stories to the media. This person integrates social media into PR campaigns and has the necessary skills to communicate effectively with their clients, teams and media contacts.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Assists the Account Managers and Account Directors with the management of clients and projects.
- Offers thoughtful advice and recommendations to clients and team regarding media strategy, tactics and media opportunities
- Understands and avidly follows the news agenda, positioning clients and products within the wider news narrative
- Continually builds a solid understanding of the media landscape across national, regional, industry-specific and vertical channels
- Drafts a broad range of written materials including biographies, briefing documents, media alerts, soundbites, Q&As, backgrounders and boilerplates, ensuring a consistent level of high- quality content
- Uses social media platforms to expand own network, develop media relationships and positively impact client results
- Works closely with line manager to maximise own strengths, improve weaknesses and support individual and team career development
- Relevant experience of working in a B2B, corporate, consumer or digital communications agency environment at an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive level
- Attention to detail
- Native Dutch Speaker/Writer with knowledge of French and English
- Creative thinking
- Understanding of client business issues and requirements
- Thorough knowledge of media: print and broadcast
- Calmness under pressure and ability to achieve tight deadlines
- Ability to interact with confidence at board-level with clients
- Proven ability to keep abreast of current affairs and relate them to client situations
Interested? Please send us your resume & motivation letter via [email protected]