“The more technology informs how we connect to our audiences, the better and faster we become at innovating those connections.”
As technology becomes more powerful and attainable, there is an uptick in unprecedented opportunities in new markets, geographies and sectors. The latest edition of LEWIS360 explores how the availability of technology affects the way brands position themselves in their respective markets. Additionally, we dive into what the future of growth in marketing looks like.
Here are some things you can expect to find in this edition:
- Learn more about the LEWIS Global Marketing Engagement Index and the relationship between engagement and growth
- From Germany to Boston to Singapore, meet some of our newest leaders
- Read about how we collaborate with our client, Schneider Electric, to “humanize energy”
- Read some of our favourite client stories
- Find out our top 10 trends for marketing in 2020
- Finally, check-out Team Boston‘s newest office space in the heart of the city
Looking to stay up-to-date on what we’re up to at LEWIS & get the latest industry insights? Sign up for our newsletter!