LEWIS provides full digital marketing services to clients, including branding and strategy, design and production, Web development, social media marketing and search engine marketing. Our digital marketing team has been growing rapidly, and we’re looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to join our team.
As an intern in LEWIS's San Francisco office, you'll be given a hands-on role in the operations of a leading digital marketing and PR firm, including, but not limited to, managing corporate channels (Twitter, Facebook, company blogs, etc.), creating content for brand campaigns, and working on top tier social media tools (such as Traackr, Sysomos). We want a candidate with proven writing ability and polished reporting/analytical skills. Brownie points for SEO/SEM or design experience. We want to meet with applicants who believe in social media and its potential for helping big tech companies, like Intel, VMware, and McAfee, reach their target audience and increase brand awareness. If you can see yourself executing strategic client projects and developing never-done-before social media campaigns, you could be the perfect person for this role.
If you are interested in an internship at LEWIS, please send a resume and cover letter outlining your social media and digital marketing experience. Take a look at our website, the social media services we offer, and our clients – then let us know why you think you’d be a good addition to our team.
This is a paid internship. We are looking for a recent college graduate with a relative degree or working towards an undergraduate degree in a related field.
· Proven writing skills, with meticulous attention to detail;
· Experience in social media techniques and strategy (e.g. personal blog, YouTube channel, previous internship or professional experience);
· Ability to successfully manage the social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.) of large B2B accounts;
· Exceptional organization and written and verbal communication skills;
· Interest in working with highly technical accounts;
· Ability to work autonomously and participate in cross-functional teams;
· Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
· Can commit to up to 6 monthsApply