As an intern in LEWIS PR's Madrid office, you'll be given a hands-on role in the operations of a leading communications agency.
This experience will be crucial if you are considering a career in PR or marketing communications. Your role will be to provide administrative support to the PR executives in their daily duties with tasks including collaborating on research projects, report generation and maintenance.
This particular role it will be focussed to work with one of our main technological clients in the region and to help them with detail analysis and reports.
Qualifications and Skills
- Working towards undergraduate degree or Master degree in a related field
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
- Ability to prioritise work assignments
- Knowledge of technology and passionate about media
- High energy and ambitious
- Self-motivated with proactive attitude
- Team-oriented with strong sense of humour
LEWIS PR is a global communications agency. In addition to traditional media and analyst relations, LEWIS specializes insocial media, digital marketing and creative services. It works with companies to implement integrated communications programs on an international scale. LEWIS works withleading and emerging brands across multiple sectors, including automotive, consumer, government, healthcare, insurance, legal, non-profit, technology and telecom. LEWIS has more than 25 wholly-ownedoffices across the US, EMEA and Asia Pacific, with regional headquarters in London, San Francisco and Singapore.Apply